NDYFC Partners, Members and Service Network
Membership in NDYFC is open to all interested parties and agencies that are trying to effectuate change among youth and families in the NDYFC target area; North Miami Dade County. Members and partners are comprised of traditional and nontraditional providers, consumers, families, natural helpers, business leaders, community stakeholders, schools and other community agencies.
Partners of NDYFC have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with NDYFC to collaborate and coordinate services for the same population.
- Have input into decisions made by NDYFC on behalf of the community that address the needs of the target population.
- Agree to work collaboratively through mutual communication and under the guiding principles and core values set forth in the Coalition Bylaws.
- Attend 75% of all Community Coalition bi-monthly meetings.
- Serve voluntarily on an NDYFC committee.
- Agree to serve NDYFC youth and families through referral and provide feedback on services provided.
- Logos are linked on the NDYFC website and conversely link NDYFC logo on their website.
- Share in collective fundraising initiatives.
- Priority is given to Partner Agencies for all referrals.
NDYFC Members have attended a Coalition Membership meeting as a guest and have notified NDYFC using the NDYFC Member Application of their interest to join the group. Members agree to work collaboratively. Members live or conduct business within the NDYFC catchment area. Member logos without link are displayed on the NDYFC website.
The NDYFC Network consists of those outside of the NDYFC catchment area that assists NDYFC in service provision when a Partner provider is not available to provide the service or the service provided is unique in nature an provided only through the Network agency.