North Dade Youth & Family Coalition’s (NDYFC) comprehensive, collaborative community engagement and community partnerships improve family functioning within a cultural context.
- Services are youth and family centered,
- Services are community based,
- Services are culturally competent,
- Services are evidenced-based, and
- Services build meaningful partnerships.
NDYFC and collaborative partners provide prevention and intervention programs offering health, mental health, individual and family counseling, GED preparation, job readiness/career planning, homeless prevention, housing, financial literacy, recreation, after school, education and parenting support programs.